Contains needed bacteria for efficient digestion and nutrient absorption to help maintain normal equine health.
- Specifically formulated to support gut health and absorption of nutrients to maintain normal health.
- Supports equine’s peak condition for all seasons.
- Promotes normal stools.
- Helps maintain normal muscle definition, strength and stamina.
- Promotes healthy skin, coat, mane, and tail.
- Supports gut health of horse’s that have a history of gastric ulcers, colic, and tying-up.
Give to Equine:
• Prone to seasonal colic.
• As a daily supplement to maintain good health.
• When exposed to frequent changes in ration and water.
• Subjected to prolonged antibiotic regimens.
• That are older and “hard keepers.”
Directions for Use:
Mix with feed daily.
• Yearlings: ½ to 1 Scoop
• Horses: 1 Scoop
*Scoop included (approx. ½ oz)
Approximate Daily Servings Per 1 Lb Jar:
Yearlings: 30 to 60
Approximate Daily Servings Per 5 Lb Bucket:
Yearlings: 150 to 300
Guaranteed Analysis Per Scoop (28 gm):
Moisture max … 5%, Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Enterococcus Faecium, Bacillus subtilis) Min … 5 x 107 CFU’s/gm
Yeast Culture, Flax Seed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Dried Molasses, Active Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Fructooligosaccharide, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus A. oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus A. niger Fermentation Extract and Apple Flavoring.