C&E Dairy Paste
A source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms, digestive enzymes, yucca schidigera extra,
C&E Dairy Paste:
- Promotes normal digestion during digestive upset or antibiotic use.
- Supports appetite and intestinal functions during ration changes to help maintain feed consumption.
- Maintains normal gut micro-flora and healthy gut pH.
- Promotes normal stools and keeps stools firm.
- Contains phytase to promote normal calcium uptake.
• To cows immediately after calving.
• To heifers, lactating, and dry cows at the first sign of digestive disorders caused from overconsumption.
• Can be used with Fresh Cow Support during dry cow transition.
Give 2 to 4 clicks (14 to 28 grams) per animal. Each click (dose) provides approximately 7 grams of paste.
Give 4 clicks to cattle over 800 pounds. Repeat as needed.
Moisture max … 5%, Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum) Min … 1 x 107 CFU’s/gm
Vegetable Oil, Active Yeast, Dried Egg Yolk, Powdered Sugar, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Aspergillus A. oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus A. niger Fermentation Product, Fructooligosacharide and Potassium Sorbate.
Contents: 300 GM
*This product is not available for sale or shipment to California residents.